11 March 2015

New for Spring

I am very excited to be a new stockist of the gorgeous Piccalilly clothing range for kids. Their company ethos of designing and making beautiful organic clothing in a fair trade environment is perfectly in tune with the things I feel passionate about. When buying and selecting my product line, I always choose suppliers that have produced and designed their products in an ethical way. They are a small english company based in Yorkshire and I love that too (being a Yorkshire lass myself).



These lovely stripy baby jumpsuits, in soft 100% organic cotton interlock have rib cuffs. I love the sleeve cuffs that can unfold into a glove to enclose babies hands if they get cold. With sweet appliqué designs on the front and coordinating ankle embroidery, these playsuits are practical and fun with lots of special detailing.
You can buy the hedgehog playsuit here


 And you can read and see more about the London bus and octopus jumpsuits on the website too.

And I love this London themed jumpsuit and knotted hat, making a perfect gift for a newborn boy or girl


Piccalilly really do make lovely little clothes for lovely little people!


No comments:

Post a Comment